For feed quality control, we examine the basic feed, complete feed and mineral and vitamin premixes intended for animal nutrition. The basic nutrients, complete and supplemental mixtures are controlled through their chemical composition (dry matter, ash, crude protein, crude fat, total fibers and fiber fractions (NDF, ADF, and lignin), and the number of macroelements (Ca, P, Na, K, and Mg).
In the premixtures, the content of microelements is controlled (Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn), as well as the amount of vitamins A and E.
Quality of Silage and Thermal Processing of Soybean
Silage quality control (silage acid, pH, etc.)
Quality control of soybean thermal treatment urease activity, water solubility in the water, (so-called PDI index).
Food and Feed Safety
Laboratory determine the concentration of mycotoxins, and microbiological analysis. Also determine the most commonly present mycotoxins in animal feed, such as zearalenone, total aflatoxins, ochratoxin A and deoxynivalenol.
One of the important food safety parameter is determination of Aflatoxin M1 in Milk.
- Determination of moisture content
- Determination of crude protein content
- Determination of crude fat content
- Determination of crude cellulose content
- Determination of ash content
- Detergent fiber analysis (NDF, ADF, and lignin)
- Determination of sodium content (Na)
- Determination of calcium content (Ca)
- Determination of phosphorus content (P)
- Determination of urease activity
- Determination of soluble protein content in water (PDI index)
- Determination of vitamin A and E
- Determination of micro-minerals:
- Copper (Cu)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Iron (Fe)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Determination of heavy metals:
- Lead (Pb)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Determination of mycotoxin content (ELISA and HPLC techniques):
- Aflatoxins (B1, B2, G1, G2)
- Ochratoxin A
- Aflatoxin M1 in milk